Key data for the Institute of Prof. Riegl
Provinostr. 11 (Augsburg centre)
86153 Augsburg, Germany
Tel. ++49 (0)821-567144-0
Fax ++49 (0)821-567144-15
Ms. Marion Brück
Ms. Charlotte Westphal
Ms. Dipl. Betriebswirtin (FH) Angelika Böck
Establishment of the Institute: 1979
= Prof. Riegl & Partner — registered trademark
PR.&P. is founded in 1979, independent research and consulting institute specialized in the health sector in Europe (including experience in the USA), based in Augsburg, Germany
PR.&P. offers consulting services, verification activities, patient research and publishing products for
- dental practices
- veterinarians and
- other medical facilities.
PR.&P. partners with medical societies, professional organizations, physicians' associations and major health providers.
Focus of the Institute's work:
- Health care research and consulting projects in the outpatient and inpatient fields (about 1,000,000 Evaluations)
- Publications in professional and public media
- Press conferences on health issues
- Agency and publishing services (References see also Literature Service)
- Events, Lectures, workshops, symposia, congresses, meetings
Positioning and strengths of the institute Prof. Riegl
- Cutting-edge, socially responsible marketing programs for healthcare professionals, clinics and providers in the health sector on the basis of scientific studies.
- Innovative quality programs with value-added effects for high performers in the outpatient and inpatient health of the first and second Health Market.
- Code-oriented and sustainable compliance programs for companies in the healthcare industry with careful privacy premises.
- Research Databases by 1 million patients with benchmarking surveys based on analysis of 10 000 practices, 700 hospitals and 4 000 pharmacies.
- Collaborations with leading companies in the health sector, professional organizations and health media.
„Strategies and programs for the decision makers in health sectors.”
2013: Start of benchmarking projects in the healthcare sector, USA (individual service consulting in american specialist practices, for example in Hawaii/Honolulu, Palo Alto, Berkeley California or New York)
Health marketing for the practice on a scientific basis
for all healthcare professionals and their business partner in marketing
- 700 clinics attended our programs (Europe and USA).
- 16,000 doctors participated in institute's programs
- 4,000 pharmacies were involved in institute's programs
- 122 pharmaceutical and medical companies are business partners of the institute
- Co-operation with most of medical profession institutions of the countries